It's the September holidays! I feel kinda bad. While everyone'll be mugging their butts off during the week break I don't think I'll be doing *that* much studying. Uh oh. Can you say "naughty Nic, you're doomed?"
I hate myself for that, but I can't get motivated? And if you tell me to study and keep nagging, I'll turn around and snap at you, regardless of who you are. Or I'll feel really annoyed and irritated inside. haha so don't.
Yesterday I let Terry go! nooooooooooooooooooo it made me so sad. Yeah, I know he'll be happy, I know it's for the best, I know that I "did the mature thing". But Terry looked so small in the pond! After I put him in another terrapin swam over (I think it was a girl - typical!) and she and Terry looked like they were greeting each other. So sweet. And I just sat at the side of the pond looked like a loser with tears dripping down onto the ground. So emo. So pathetic.
On a lighter note to round off this post, I have to remember not to sit on the very edge of my chair in class and rock the chair on two legs. I did it once before and I never learn! The chair made this loud crashing noise as it fell and someone (can't remember who) said that she overheard Mrs Koh Mei Chin say "what is wrong with that girl?" HAHA Thanks, KMC! What a caring form teacher hehehe. I'll tell you what's wrong. I never learn!
At least I know how to laugh at myself but my butt's sore! And well, FRANCES HO I'm sure you're very amused huh! What would you do without me! :P
Oh well, my letter of request for my testimonial! My mother says it's "nauseating" and "the most sick letter she's ever read".
I am goooooood. Especially the last paragraph! People say it's good... up to the last paragaph! Then they say something along the lines of "BULLSHIT, NIC!" but what to do? They know me, so they know I've bullshitted more than a cow can. But.. Dear Mrs Lee doesn't! muahaha.
27 August 2005
To: Mrs. Lee Siew Choo
The Principal
Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary)
Request for testimonial
Dear Mrs. Lee
I am Nicola Wong from secondary 4C2 and I am writing to request for my testimonial. The testimonial will be helpful when I apply for jobs or perhaps university in future.
Throughout the four years I have been in PL Secondary, I have learned things that I will keep for the rest of my life. My co-curricular activity (CCA) was the swimming team. Being in the swimming team has taught me discipline, perseverance and has given me determination and grit. I was also in the WITs team and I attended the 2004 Mega Camp. These two activities have taught me valuable leadership and teamwork skills.
PL has given me many wonderful opportunities. In 2004 I went on a Literature Learning Journey to the United Kingdom. On that trip I learned to appreciate Literature more, it also exposed me to places I have only read about before.
In the same year, I was also in the main cast for “The Father’s Hand” school musical. Being in the musical taught me about working effectively together with others and taught me that hard work always pays off. On top that, I have formed many valuable friendships during the musical period that I will treasure long after I have left PL.
The thing I love most about PL is how everyone, from staff to students, feels like one big family. This is something I will always appreciate because I realise that not many other schools, and certainly not the bigger institutions (for example, polytechnics) have this spirit of love.
Thank you for taking time to read this letter, I hope you will accept my request for my testimonial.
Requested by:
Nicola WongSecondary 4C2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment